New Machine Shop Equipment and Tools Available from Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool
New Machine Shop Equipment and Tools Available Direct from Mittler Brothers
Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool (800-467-2464) and Tanner Racing Products continue to add innovative new machine shop equipment, tools, machinery, accessories, and additional product features. The list of products below is just an example of some of the new machine shop equipment, tools and accessories that we have released so far in 2016.
You may request a printed copy of current Mittler Brothers inventory catalog, or you can download the 2016 Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool and Tanner Racing Products catalog (pdf file) today so you can begin shopping any of our products or our new machine shop equipment and tools for your business, or for later reference.
New Machine Shop Equipment, Tools, and Accessories Available from Mittler Brothers
Mittler Brothers and Tanner Racing Products do release new machine shop equipment, tools, and/or optional accessories and related items. You can learn a lot about products by perusing our e-commerce store or Mittler Brothers online.
Some of the new machine shop equipment, tools, accessories, additional parts options, and other products are listed below:
- — 48” Econo Radius Brake (#2800-4822RB) – this brake offers features that you would expect in a full-sized sheet metal brake, but at a fraction of the cost! This Radius Brake mounts on a bench or table and has an included Material Hold Down Clamp to anchor a workpiece; and, the Degree Wheel allows a user to fabricate accurate, repeatable bends; this brake has an Adjustable Bottom Roll with 1”, 2”, and 3” diameter tubes included; review our Sheet Metal Brakes to learn more about or models, equipment capabilities, and available accessory parts
- — 120-Inch Sheet Metal Brake and Accessories
- — 10 Ton Hydraulic Bench Press (Part#: 2210-HD) – newly redesigned; press features ½” steel plate fabricationand a substantially improved chassis; this 10 Ton Press can handle working sheet metal material up to 14-gauge mild steels; you can use all of the Mittler Brothers Punch & Flares, and Press Tooling & Accessories
- — Bead Roller High Throat Adaptor Kit, Bead Rolls and Accessories – extensive selection of Bead Rolls, templates, custom Bead Roll designs, Art Bead Rolls, and various step rolls, additional accessory items, and exclusive High Throat Bead Rolls
- — Bead Roll Layout Templates – options include: an Arc Layout Template with layout patterns from 2” to 6” radius, or a Hole Layout Template with holes ranging from 0.875” to 2.25” diameter with various curves, or opt for a Straight Layout Template with line patterns from 0.5” to 4.75” spacing; a new Rivet Bead Roll Layout Tool for use with our Designer Bead Rolls and Layout Templates is also available—be sure to review the Jamey Jordan Signature Series
- — Gold Series Designer Bead Rolls—learn more about Designer Bead Rolls, Art Bead Rolls and Specialty Bead Rolls currently available direct from Mittler Brothers; also, don’t forget to check out the entire product line, the Jamey Jordan Signature Series
- — Hydroshox – high-performance racing shocks; these racing shocks combine the adjustability of hydraulics with the damping of coil over shocks; one hydraulic unit controls all four cylinders; more sizes will be available
- — Planishing Hammer Anvil Holder (#2700-AR) – convenient accessory that mounts up to our Planishing Hammer Roll-Around Stand (#3100-100); safely holds a full set of anvils (Planishing Hammer Anvils are sold separately); this Anvil Holder is fabricated using steel construction with a black oxide finish with a shock-absorbing foam top that safely secures your anvils to the equipment; this Planishing Anvil Holder can safely hold our 9-Piece Anvil Set; review our Planishing Hammers and Accessories products category
- — Punch & Flare Cases – we are now selling Punch & Flare Cases to meet the requests of our customers; you can opt to buy our Flare Tool Case (Part #: 1300-450) for ½” to 2-½” Flare Tools, or, Punch & Flare / Punch & Bead Case (Part #: 1300-451) for 1”-3” Automotive and Aircraft Punch & Flare sets, and Punch & Bead accessories
- — New Quick Change Tooling for Bench Press – You’ll need two kits to take advantage of all of these accessories; these products are actually requests from customers, so we are pleased to now offer this Quick Change Tooling for Bench Press, which eliminates the hassle of switching out Punch & Flare or Punch & Bead tooling accessories with one simple setup! The two kits for this bench press tooling are: a Lower Bolt Adapter and Bolts – Punch & Flare Quick Change Tooling (Part #2200-QC1) and a Knurl Washer & Bolts – Punch & Flare Quick Change Tooling (Part #2200-QC2)
- — Additional products are released throughout the year
- — Review an older blog post about new machine shop equipment and tools
Watch Machinery Demonstration Videos
We would like to let you know that we have machinery demonstration videos on our company website and also on some specific product pages throughout Mittler Brothers online. We also have quite a few videos on YouTube!
You can review shop machinery demonstration videos to learn more about particular equipment, tools, components, accessories, and other parts options for Mittler Brothers and Tanner Racing Products machinery.
Additionally, you can learn about specific machinery, accessory and parts options, as well as demonstrations on using older product models as well as new machine shop equipment and tools. You can review Mittler Brothers videos on our YouTube! Channel.
Contact Mittler Brothers for Help Ordering Products or to Request a Current Catalog
You can request a print copy of our current inventory catalog or you can download the 2016 Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool and Tanner Racing Products catalog (pdf file) for your business, and for later reference.
Businesses or retail customers may call us toll-free at 800-467-2464 with questions about ordering—you may purchase new shop equipment, tools and accessories direct from Mittler Brothers online. Business customers may contact our sales team via e-mail at: [email protected].