Innovative Bump Stop Adjuster Design for Race Teams
If you need a new Bump Stop Adjuster for racecars, pit crews, for automotive repair shops or for yourself, take a look at the innovatively-designed Bump Stop Adjuster from American-manufacturer Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. Known for manufacturing high-end automotive parts and racecar parts for all the major circuits, Tanner Racing Products’ innovative design features a remote adjustable bump stop perch. This design allows pit crews and even a driver to make adjustments. Our new design eliminates the need to use plastic shims, which are susceptible to ejection or fracturing.
Depending on the racing circuit and the where the rules allow, this design may be mounted for use by a driver, or you can mount our new Bump Stop Adjuster under the hood for easy access by your pit crew or mechanics. An easy 1/8” remote turn raises or lowers the bump stop.
Be sure to visit our online store to learn more about our new Bump Stop Adjuster, Bump Stop Gauges and other automotive accessories. You can call us toll-free at (800) 467-2464; or, you can email questions to: [email protected].
Innovative Bump Stop Adjuster Product Design
With a new compact design, durable construction and ease-of-use, our new Bump Stop Adjuster is an ideal product for racing teams and drives. We’ve made the design practical and easy manipulate as your vehicle’s situation requires.
This innovative Bump Stop Adjuster features:
- Total lift capacity at ½”
- Compact remote ram design
- Bump Stop Adjuster fits all coil-over shocks
- Hard, anodized aircraft aluminum construction
- Lightweight transfer lines fabricated using Kevlar
- Direct replacement design for lower spring perch
- Reduces the average bump stop tuning time by as much as 75%
- Vibration-resistant remote ram allows you to raise or lower bump stops in 1/8” increments per turn
- Quick-release dry brake allows for instant shock removal—ideal for pit crews
- User-friendly design allows for easy spring or bump stop changes
- Depending on the racing circuit, this adjuster may be mounted in reach of the vehicle driver (where rules allow) or under the vehicle hood for easy, quick access
Bump Steer Gauges and Accessories
If you need Bump Steer Gauges, Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products manufactures a Bump Steer Gauge with an optional 1” Dial Indicator, or choose our One Step Bump Steer with an optional Trick Dial Indicator. Of course, Tanner Racing Products manufactures many other useful pieces of equipment for automotive uses—feel free to request or download a catalog to review at your leisure.
Contact Tanner Racing Products
We ship parts, equipment and machinery, as well as accessories nationwide and to customers worldwide. If you require more product information, or have questions about specific equipment or parts, please contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products. You can call us at (800) 467-2464; or, email your questions to: [email protected].