New Jamey Jordan Punches, Flares and Dies Are Now Available
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products is pleased to announce the availability of new, Jamey Jordan Signature Series Punch & Flares, Radius Dies and accessory products are available for Bead Rollers and Rotary Machines. We are pleased to offer new Triangle Punch & Flares, Radius Dies and other products designed with the assistance of renowned sheet metal artist, Jamey Jordan.
Mittler Brothers Is Your Supplier for the Jamey Jordan Signature Series
You can review the entire Jamey Jordan Signature Series available through Mittler Brothers. We offer a variety of standard, manual, variable speed, high throat and industrial Bead Rollers as well as several models of Rotary Machines, and even an Adjustable Bead Roller Stand for machine shops.
The Jamey Jordan Signature Series also includes a Stitching Roll Set, a Scar Roll Set, a Skateboard Roll Set, an Art Roll Step Kit, a Step Die Kit, Radius Roll Sets, a Soft Step Roll, a Radius Step Roll, 45° Step Roll, Radius Step Roll sets, an Art Roll Kit, Oval Punch & Flares, various individual pattern art rolls, and other accessories.
The new Jamey Jordan Signature Series Punch and Flares, Radius Dies and Bead Roller accessories includes:
- Triangle Punch & Flares – new Triangle Punch & Flares do require the use of a Universal Press Block and are designed for use in presses to punch smooth, flared triangular holes in sheet metal/sheet metal panels; these punches and flares are fabricated from heat-treated steel for durability; these sets come with a hole drill template
- Materials Thickness Capacity: Aluminum (.060”), Mild Steels (.060”) and Stainless Steel (.040”)
- Triangle Punch & Flare Kit includes three Punches, Hole Drill Templates and one Universal Press Block
- 1-½” Triangle Punch & Flare also available/sold separately
- 2” Triangle Punch & Flare also available/sold separately
- 2-½” Triangle Punch & Flare also available/sold separately
- Radius Dies will also be available in the Jamey Jordan Signature Series
Mittler Brothers also sells instructional DVDs for bead roll art projects. The Art of Bead Rolling, Volume 1, by Jamey Jordan is already available. The Art of Bead Rolling: All the Steps (The Art of Bead Rolling, Volume 2) is available in mid-February, 2014. Feel free to review the blog post about the upcoming release.
The Jamey Jordan Signature Series Is Available Online at Mittler Brothers
The entire Jamey Jordan Signature Series of products is available online, direct through Mittler Brothers. We are pleased to offer these new sheet metal art accessories for Bead Rollers and Rotary Machines, as well as Jamey Jordan’s new instructional video available in mid-February.
If you have additional product questions, you can contact Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products direct for details. You can always call Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products toll-free at 800-467-2464, or call us locally in the St. Louis metropolitan area at 636-745-7757. Feel free e-mail product and sales inquiries to: email@example.com.