“Someone brought this nice little Digital Angle Gauge with Level to our attention…we really love it…[and]…decided to carry it in our product catalog. We…want to make sure…everyone knows about this great piece of technology…it really helps out around the shop.”—Mittler Brothers Newsletter, September 2013
Handy, New Digital Angle Gauge for Machine Shops
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products is selling a new Digital Angle Gauge with Level that is a great piece of equipment for use in machine shops, auto body shops, automotive repair shops, or for anyone involved in custom sheet metal fabrication work. This handy tool is highly accurate and may be used in conjunction with a variety of fabrication equipment. This Digital Angle Gauge is ideal for use with Tube Benders, Tube Notchers, Sheet Metal Brakes, Drill Presses, saw blades, tables and even Jointer Fences. This gauge offers accurate calibration and it is very easy to use.
Digital Angle Gauge with Level Product Specifications
We urge machinist, mechanics and even racing teams to review the features and product specifications for this handy Digital Angle Gauge with Level. This new gauge is easy to learn how to use and it will assist machinists with calibrating tube bending equipment and other machinery for truly accurate angles. We are convinced that his new item offers a very impressive list and features and functionality.
Some of the main features include:
- Easy usability at your shop or other location
- An easy-to-use readout display that you can tilt when using in restricted spaces
- A built-in leveling function with patent-pending Dead Level technology—the gauge is permanently calibrated with an absolute level setting relative to the center of the earth
- The easy-to-use “ZERO” function calibrates the gauge relative to any reference surface
- A convenient "HOLD" feature for the readout display
- A magnet on the back of the gauge so you can easily attach the tool securely to equipment including saw blades, Sheet Metal Brakes, Tube Benders or other metallic surfaces/substrates on machinery
- A highly accurate, precision angle setting
- Multi-use functionality on a wide assortment of shop equipment
- Durability with a long life, as much as two years, using standard AAA batteries
Also, the use specifications for our new Digital Angle Gauge with Level include:
- Functions: “On”/”Off”, “Zero”, “Hold”, and “Auto Shut-Off” functionality options
- Gauge Dimension: 2.2” x 2.3” x 1.3”
- Range: +/- 180°
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1°
- Resolution: 0.1°
Review the product listing for this Digital Angle Gauge with Level, learn more about this gauge and equipment uses, or learn more about our other tools, equipment, machinery and accessories by visiting the Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products online store.
Contact Mittler Brothers with Product Questions
You are welcome to contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products about this great new gauge or any other product questions. Customers are welcome to call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-467-2464, or if live in the St. Louis Area, feel free to call us locally at 636-745-7757. We ship this gauge and other machine shop equipment, parts and accessories throughout the U.S.A. and to customers worldwide.