The new 2013 Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products catalog is available as a pdf file format download. Businesses are are welcome to request a print copy, just fill out your contact information and we can mail a copy to your business.
Our 2013 catalog has over 90 pages of information about new and current Mittler Brothers products and equipment, and over 30 pages of information about new and current Tanner Racing Products equipment and parts.
2013 Parts and Equipment Catalog: New Instructional Videos
We are pleased to offer new videos about bead rolling and sheet metal fine art. Our new videos include:
- The Art of Beadrolling, Volume 1—an instructional video by Jamey Jordan about fine art sheet metal fabrication techniques to go along with the new bead roller series
- Ron Covell: Beading Machine Basics—learn how to use bead rollers accurately, how to make beads, flanges, curls, steps, grooves, and many other shapes for sheet metal fabrication
We are also excited about other new equipment, tools, parts and accessories that are available for 2013. The Jamey Jordan Signature Series offers versatile equipment for fine metal art and custom sheet metal fabrications. This series includes bead rollers, power drive bead rollers, bead rolls, kits and accessories.
2013 Parts and Equipment Catalog: Equipment, Tools and Accessories
We design, engineer and fabricate tools, parts, equipment and accessories in the U.S.A. We manufacture products and equipment at our facilities just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Some our new 2013 model equipment, tools, accessories, and other products for sheet metal fabrication tasks include:
- 22 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes—this brake is ideal for .040 aluminum fabrications
- Bump Steer Gauges
- Quarter Midget shocks, parts and accessories—find Quarter Midget and Go-Kart parts or find shocks and accessories
- Racing/Automotive Scales—newly redesigned 1” tall weight scales that are more compact than previous models; accessories available
- Tire Gauges
- Pull Down Rig—computer controlled, highly accurate, the ultimate rig for race cars and automotive shops
We maintain a variety of useful documents and manuals. Review our technical information or our product and equipment manuals for information about different equipment, shop math and equations, or for specific equipment manuals.